What are you working on?

For those that have dreams of making films!

Moderator: Erik

Posts: 7305
Joined: June 2010
Location: London town, UK
mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:
ChristNolan wrote:what am i looking at
stop frame animated short w/ my forehead
looking good Solo


Amongst the Stars looking alright, still editing this 30 min beast!
Image

Image

Posts: 2001
Joined: May 2012
Nylon8 the sequel to Nylon7.

Posts: 1883
Joined: March 2009
Location: Leiden
FreakLikeMe wrote:Nylon8 the sequel to Nylon7.
Great, you're still in business. :)
I know Nylon7 had a lot of negative reactions (including by myself). What is going to be different this time?

Posts: 19716
Joined: June 2011
Location: The Ashes of Gotham
I just finished a short non-narrative film for Film and TV. If anyone is interested in watching it, hit me a PM so I can link you to it, since I don't want too many people to see it.

BlairCo wrote:I just finished a short non-narrative film for Film and TV. If anyone is interested in watching it, hit me a PM so I can link you to it, since I don't want too many people to see it.
y not?

Posts: 19716
Joined: June 2011
Location: The Ashes of Gotham
After some peer pressure, here it is.

Posts: 56
Joined: December 2011

Posts: 3922
Joined: May 2014
Location: [insert non-spoilery location here, that wasn't a spoiler to begin with]
corderouge wrote:I don't get to post here much, but here's a short film I made much earlier this year:

https://vimeo.com/133525441
Nice job, dude :thumbup: what did you shoot on?

Posts: 56
Joined: December 2011
AsianVersionOfET wrote:
corderouge wrote:I don't get to post here much, but here's a short film I made much earlier this year:

https://vimeo.com/133525441
Nice job, dude :thumbup: what did you shoot on?
Thanks mate!

Shot it on the Blackmagic Cinema Camera and Pocket camera - borrowed them from my old high school's film department - it pays to keep in touch with your teachers apparently haha.

Posts: 3922
Joined: May 2014
Location: [insert non-spoilery location here, that wasn't a spoiler to begin with]
corderouge wrote:
AsianVersionOfET wrote:
corderouge wrote:I don't get to post here much, but here's a short film I made much earlier this year:

https://vimeo.com/133525441
Nice job, dude :thumbup: what did you shoot on?
Thanks mate!

Shot it on the Blackmagic Cinema Camera and Pocket camera - borrowed them from my old high school's film department - it pays to keep in touch with your teachers apparently haha.
Niiiice, I was gonna' say that had a Blackmagic look to it. And wow, I guess I need to stay in contact with my high school teachers....but we never had a Blackmagic! Lol.

Post Reply