What are you working on?

For those that have dreams of making films!

Moderator: Erik

Had to remake a scene for a college film class. Let me know what you think!

Obviously its probably not the focus of the exercise, but the acting is awful.

ChristNolan wrote:Obviously its probably not the focus of the exercise, but the acting is awful.
Really? I thought they did pretty good. I mean of course I wasn't aiming to capture the magic of Pitt and Freeman, no one could do that. But I definitely don't think they did "awful". To each his own, though.

Well more so the dude playing Freeman's character. The other guy was tolerable. You did a good job though

ChristNolan wrote:Well more so the dude playing Freeman's character. The other guy was tolerable. You did a good job though
I agree he was the stronger of the two. Thanks man, appreciate you watching it.

made this for my documentary film class

So...... My friend got asked to write a short film (about 20-30 mins in length) for Andy Dick/others and he asked me to co-write with him. The tone would be very inspired by Little Miss Sunshine and other films with that similar writing/storytelling style.

Directed a short film yesterday, called "LAYLA" about a woman going through the loss of her partner.

I'll try make a proper post about it in the coming days.
Last edited by corderouge on January 31st, 2016, 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I'm currently working on adapting the medieval narrative poem "Gregorius" from Hartmann von Aue as a movie script, all while paying attention to scientific sources.