Affordable Composer, At Your Service (Translation: FREE!)

For those that have dreams of making films!

Moderator: Erik

Greetings, filmmaking disciples of Nolan!

In my spare time, I work a bit with musical composition. I am no savant ---not in the slightest--- and the MIDI programs I've used in the past are not quite AAA-caliber (just starting to work with Garritan Personal Orchestra; I hope my results will improve). However, if you are looking for someone to compose music for a film project, I may be your man! If you feel so inclined, take a listen to a bit of my music, and let me know how you feel.

Spoiler'd to avoid plaguing 56k Modems.

I'm just a writer, not a director or producer, so sorry to get you hopes up when you saw that someone replied, but I enjoy your music.

Thanks for listening, banepants! Your compliment is greatly appreciated. I really have not received much assessment ---positive or negative--- on my music, so any words mean much to me.

How about some more? What do you mean I'm an attention-starved n00b?

^Short Composition contained in spoiler.

Just a simple piano solo I composed a few days ago. It's rather short (under three minutes), but I was rather happy with it.

If anyone is interested, I would score a film for free, the only stipulation being that I be credited as the composer. Unfortunately, I work most with piano-centric compositions, so that may limit the appeal of my work.

Of course, if anyone would like to comment on the music itself, without any desire to use my services, feel free to do so! Any compliment or criticism is welcome; my work has not had much exposure, and I feel I'd benefit from any pointers that could be provided.

I like your work, and would like to use some of the sample yous made. Also I would like to have a working relationship in the future. I'm filmmaker from Greece, currently working on a war movie while going to film school.

ShpotaSb wrote:I like your work, and would like to use some of the sample yous made. Also I would like to have a working relationship in the future. I'm filmmaker from Greece, currently working on a war movie while going to film school.
I have sent you a PM.