Favorite Nolan film SCORE

David Julyan, Hans Zimmer, James Newton Howard, and Ludwig Göransson

What's your favorite Nolan film score? (max of 2 options)

Following
No votes
Memento
3%
Insomnia
No votes
Batman Begins
11%
The Prestige
1%
The Dark Knight
15%
Inception
47%
The Dark Knight Rises
23%

Total votes: 73

Ok I'm cheating. I can't decide between INCEPTION and MEMENTO score. That's why I set the options for 2 votes per user. :mrgreen:

This is soooo hard :x
I absolutely love scores for Memento and Inception...but there is also TDK...damnit I need 3 options :lol:

i was going to go TDK but Inception just did better on a relation to the film level (the fact that as the dreams layered so did the music )

Mr. Caine wrote:This is soooo hard :x
I absolutely love scores for Memento and Inception...but there is also TDK...damnit I need 3 options :lol:
Just wanted to share a great dilemma. :lol:
TDK score is also great. Especially the ending. When Gordon is talking to his boy.

SHIT!!!!! Too much pressure!!!!! :x

Im gonna have to go wit Inception & TDK.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

I listen to TDK and Inception the most, so I'll with that.

But, Memento's soundtrack is amazing as well.

Hmmmm, this is tough
I might go for Batman Begins or the Prestige. With the Prestige being the most underrated (seriously, the music in the Prestige is outstanding, adds so much mood to the movie. More so than the score in any other Nolan film )
Inception is also pretty good, the Dark Knight is ok but didn't stand out from Batman Begins.
Most overrated would be Memento.

steveportee wrote:Hmmmm, this is tough
I might go for Batman Begins or the Prestige. With the Prestige being the most underrated (seriously, the music in the Prestige is outstanding, adds so much mood to the movie. More so than the score in any other Nolan film )
Inception is also pretty good, the Dark Knight is ok but didn't stand out from Batman Begins.
Most overrated would be Memento.
you’re kidding write? :o :shock: :?

Mr. Caine wrote: you’re kidding write? :o :shock: :?
What can I say. My taste in music is a bit different. I didn't say it was bad, it just wasn't memorable to me.

Ohh boy. Well, I love them all, but I'm going to have to go with TDK and Inception. To me they have the most impact, but the Memento score is fantastic also.