Favorite Nolan film SCORE

David Julyan, Hans Zimmer, James Newton Howard, and Ludwig Göransson

What's your favorite Nolan film score? (max of 2 options)

Following
No votes
Memento
3%
Insomnia
No votes
Batman Begins
11%
The Prestige
1%
The Dark Knight
15%
Inception
47%
The Dark Knight Rises
23%

Total votes: 73

TeddyBlass wrote:
Jacci wrote: But at the oscars 2013 Hans will beat all the others, with "The Dark Knight Rises"! Hopefully :? or with another good score. Just wait til the oscars 2012 then we'll see.
Too many composers to win I think. There is Hans and James in name. And then I'm willing to bet Mel Wesson and Lorne Balfe come back as well to contribute.
Are two composers too much? It's a pitty, I mean normally only Hans and James work on it, maybe also Nolan.
MW715 wrote:
Jacci wrote: But at the oscars 2013 Hans will beat all the others, with "The Dark Knight Rises"! Hopefully :? or with another good score. Just wait til the oscars 2012 then we'll see.

Howard Shore's The Hobbit. :( This movie will sweep out all the Oscars that would otherwise be likely to go to TDKR. The Hobbit will be a great movie, but it will kill the Oscars for TDKR nonetheless. :cry:
Will that be nominated for the Oscars 2012 or 2013? I heard about that movie but isn't it in this year (= oscars 2012) ?
Let's kill them together ;)

Jacci wrote:
MW715 wrote:

Howard Shore's The Hobbit. :( This movie will sweep out all the Oscars that would otherwise be likely to go to TDKR. The Hobbit will be a great movie, but it will kill the Oscars for TDKR nonetheless. :cry:
Will that be nominated for the Oscars 2012 or 2013? I heard about that movie but isn't it in this year (= oscars 2012) ?
I'm not sure. I heard the film's coming out 2012 but I hope not. I love The Lord of the Rings movies but I really want to see TDKR do well at the Oscars. :eh: If the Hobbit was coming out in 2011 wouldn't we have seen some sort of advertisement by now? We've seen ads for all of the other summer blockbusters.

MW715 wrote:
Jacci wrote:

I'm not sure. I heard the film's coming out 2012 but I hope not. I love The Lord of the Rings movies but I really want to see TDKR do well at the Oscars. :eh: If the Hobbit was coming out in 2011 wouldn't we have seen some sort of advertisement by now? We've seen ads for all of the other summer blockbusters.
Seems like it's coming out 2012. I looked it up and they said (for Germany) that the movie will start in December (also in the "oscar-time") 2012. Damm. I don't like The Lord Of The Rings so I hope TDKR will beat them all.
I think it's time for Nolan to win a few more Oscars :D The problem is that TDKR starts in July so not in the "Oscar- time" so TDKR has not as high chances as The Hobbit to win oscars. :think:

Jacci wrote:
MW715 wrote: I'm not sure. I heard the film's coming out 2012 but I hope not. I love The Lord of the Rings movies but I really want to see TDKR do well at the Oscars. :eh: If the Hobbit was coming out in 2011 wouldn't we have seen some sort of advertisement by now? We've seen ads for all of the other summer blockbusters.
Seems like it's coming out 2012. I looked it up and they said (for Germany) that the movie will start in December (also in the "oscar-time") 2012. Damm. I don't like The Lord Of The Rings so I hope TDKR will beat them all.
I think it's time for Nolan to win a few more Oscars :D The problem is that TDKR starts in July so not in the "Oscar- time" so TDKR has not as high chances as The Hobbit to win oscars. :think:
When a movie comes out plays a huge part on whether or not it does well at the Oscars. I think that's why we didn't see a best score, and even a best screenplay, for Inception.

Was I the only one who liked the prestige score? But I love the dark knight score more!

Oh.. I forgot to vote for both :)

xWhereAmI? wrote:Was I the only one who liked the prestige score? But I love the dark knight score more!
The score to the Prestige was awesome. It wasn't as memorable or as in your face as TDK or Inception scores which is why I think people generally don't mention it.

Juhuu, there's released a Inception Collector's Edition. This includes also a "Two-Disc" version of the Inception Score. I NEED THIS! :lol: But it's a bit too expensive...for me. :(

Jacci wrote:Juhuu, there's released a Inception Collector's Edition. This includes also a "Two-Disc" version of the Inception Score. I NEED THIS! :lol: But it's a bit too expensive...for me. :(
I don't care how expensive it is this just made my day! :twothumbsup:

MW715 wrote:
Jacci wrote:Juhuu, there's released a Inception Collector's Edition. This includes also a "Two-Disc" version of the Inception Score. I NEED THIS! :lol: But it's a bit too expensive...for me. :(
I don't care how expensive it is this just made my day! :twothumbsup:
You do know this was a april fools joke?