Would u want JNH or Zimmer to score a non-Batman Nolan fiim?

David Julyan, Hans Zimmer, James Newton Howard, and Ludwig Göransson
We know Chris has a long-standing relationship with composer David Julyan, and that the choice to bring on someone else for the Batman films was likely the studios idea.

But, now that Chris has established a strong relationship with James Newton Howard and Hans Zimmer, do you think there is any chance Chris uses them outside of the Batman series?

I know I sure would like to see Chris work with either composer again!

I'd like to see him work with Hans Zimmer again, he's delivered some really good scores.

Zimmer should be the one

I'm more of a James Newton Howard fan. Though my favorite director (M. Night Shyamalan) is already working with him, so that's enough for me! :)
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

I don't mind either collaborating with Nolan. I'm a fan of both and I've always had a soft spot for Grand Orchestra soundtracks. Why not? :D

Well, it looks like it's happening, Hans Zimmer is scoring Inception.

James Newton Howard is better than Zimmer in my opinion, of course Zimmer is good though. Zimmer makes songs that fit into the context of the film (listen to the Sherlock Holmes soundtrack) and is good at composing action soundtracks, but James Newton Howard's are much more emotional and always get me. :JGLface:

Hans Zimmer

Zimmer is the new A-list-Composer in Hollywood right now... so Zimmer.