Favourite Batman Begins and The Dark Knight soundtracks

David Julyan, Hans Zimmer, James Newton Howard, and Ludwig Göransson
What are your favourite tracks from the Batman Begins and The Dark Knight OST?

My favourite music is definitely Watch the World Burn from The Dark Knight. It makes the whole scene so dark, so pessimistic and so depressive... it's amazing. Amazingly beautiful.

Introduce A Little Anarchy and Agent Of Chaos

Impossible to say, because both are a one journey for me... But the best tune form both is the Batman drums foundation Epic theme. The Danny Elfman fanfarre that so many wanted and critizized the Batman Begins one, they were ALL silenced at the end of TDK. THE most powerful scene I have ever seeing for a hero flick.

My favourite track from the Batman Begins soundtrack is the action theme, Molossus.

As for The Dark Knight's soundtrack, my favourites would have to be the Joker's theme in Why So Serious?, the action themes of Like a Dog Chasing Cars and And I thought My Jokes Were Bad. I also think Watch the World Burn encapsulates the themes of the film beautifully.

Also, it's on the Special Edition disk, but the track A Watchful Guardian is the ending music of the film and brings together all of the characters' themes in an epic conclusion.
ek79 wrote:The Danny Elfman fanfarre that so many wanted and critizized the Batman Begins one, they were ALL silenced at the end of TDK. THE most powerful scene I have ever seeing for a hero flick.
I still can't understand why people criticized the Batman Begins score for not being Danny Elfman's score. It's like people don't recognize that the people creating the new Batman films are trying to take it in a separate direction from Burton's and Schumacher's films. Plus, I find the new score for the films to be far more emotional.

I totally agree, the ending of The Dark Knight gives me chills every time.

Batman Begins - "Molossus"
The Dark Knight - "Agent of Chaos"

Harvey Two-face

From Batman Begins: "Myotis" and "Molossus."

From The Dark Knight: "Why so Serious?," "I'm Not a Hero," "Aggressive Expansion," "Like a Dog Chasing Cars," and "A Dark Knight."

Seriously though, all the songs are great. If I had to choose my absolute favorite from each soundtrack (ugh ;) ), then it would have to be "Molossus" from Begins and "Like a Dog Chasing Cars" from TDK. :D

"I'm not a hero" from The Dark Knight is my fav, really sums up Batman/Bruce Wayne in the film for me.