Favourite Batman Begins and The Dark Knight soundtracks

David Julyan, Hans Zimmer, James Newton Howard, and Ludwig Göransson
Wow I completely flew over this thread.

Something I love about the BB soundtrack was how operatic it was, which romanticized Batman beautifully. It's very reminiscent of Lasiurus is the perfect musical representation of the film, mostly because of how emotional and powerful it is. The end of this track is probably the best part of the whole album; the musical backing for that beautiful shot of Batman watching over Gotham after just foiling the drug deal and capturing Falcone.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

I'm just gonna post this here for all of you to listen to again. Yeah.

Cilogy wrote:Something I love about the BB soundtrack was how operatic it was, which romanticized Batman beautifully. It's very reminiscent of Lasiurus is the perfect musical representation of the film, mostly because of how emotional and powerful it is. The end of this track is probably the best part of the whole album; the musical backing for that beautiful shot of Batman watching over Gotham after just foiling the drug deal and capturing Falcone.
Most epic part of the entire movie.

Also love the first minute of this track. It's the scene where Rachel is in the Batcave and Batman sedates her.

^ Yeah its also the first Battle/escape with Scarecrow... the music + Batman saying " Alfred... Help ME!"

my personal favourite is Batman Begins... as Its a great soundtrack to listen to while working. for example.

Ras Al Ghul - "Your parents death was not your fault,....It was your Father's."

Ras Al Ghul - "Anger does not change the fact that your Father failed to act."

Bruce Wayne - "The man had a gun."

Ras Al Ghul - "Did that stop you?"

Bruce Wayne - "I've had training."

Ras Al Ghul - "Your training is nothing, will is everything!" The will to act."

My opinions are kind of "out there" so to speak.
Fav BB track:

Fav TDK track:

For BB, I love the music as heard in the film when Bruce's parents are killed and the transition into the training scene. Hands down, that's my favorite. I can't really pick a favorite from TDK.