Time- Hans Zimmer

David Julyan, Hans Zimmer, James Newton Howard, and Ludwig Göransson
TheManInTheBox wrote:Without a doubt the single most affecting track in a Nolan film, if I may be so bold. It gives me chills every time.

Hats off to you, Mr. Zimmer. :clap:
Of any song from any music genre ive have listened to, this might be the greatest song ive ever had the oppertunity to listen to. if you hear this in the theatres, its like an event, just like when dream is collapsing is playing right when the credits start,its an amazing event. Bravo to hans zimmer,Bravo to chris nolan & Bravo to the whole cast & crew who put this epic masterpiece of a sci-fi movie called "Inception"
:clap: :clap: :thumbup:
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

ParanoIan wrote:I ALWAYS get the chills and tear up watching the end of inception when Cobb wakes up in the airplane.
Exactly same with me! The situation and the track is the best combination of a Scene and Scrore I've ever seen.
I love each and every other tracks (bonus, Mind Heist) of the film though.

But everytime before I play Time I make sure that I play Paradox. And that kind of make Time look more fantastic. That, like, completes the track and make it the best track ever made by a humam being. Does anyone feel the same way?

Take a bow, Mr. Zimmer!

"Welcome home,mr.cobb". that always gets me chills. my favorite song of any music genre ever.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

it's amazing how a single piece of music can have so much effect. every time I listen to Time, I feel I'm somewhere else, either back in some old memory or somewhere out of this world. It has become a iconic piece of music in our minds... I just can't get it out of my head :)

Christopher Nolan redefined the word "dream", and Hans Zimmer put a sound to that new redefinition. now every time I hear the word "dream" I hear that first A-minor chord playing on a piano...

I forgot to mention the chills :) I do get a lot of those too

I like 528491 just as much. The part when Fischer opens the safe.

JayCificity wrote:But everytime before I play Time I make sure that I play Paradox. And that kind of make Time look more fantastic. That, like, completes the track and make it the best track ever made by a humam being. Does anyone feel the same way?

Take a bow, Mr. Zimmer!
Funny, I do the exact same thing.

yeah Time is like the soundtrack to my life... in fact... Hans Zimmer composed the soundtrack to my life.

Z. Cobb wrote:yeah Time is like the soundtrack to my life... in fact... Hans Zimmer composed the soundtrack to my life.
yes on both statements!

This one was the first I ever owned by Hans. Remember it?
Hans_Zimmer-Millennium_ReIssue_3.jpg