Hans Zimmer 2017 Tour

David Julyan, Hans Zimmer, James Newton Howard, and Ludwig Göransson

Just bought 5 tickets for me and some friends for the show in Oslo. Had to get the best seats. I'm so damn exited for this.

Got tix for the show in LA 8-)

Has anyone else been able to get tickets to the LA show through the AXS website? I keep getting an error stating "You do not have a valid spot in the queue. Please return to the queue and try again."

ChristMAX wrote:So I just noticed on my ticket that the show I'm attending is "Hans Zimmer Revealed". Is there a difference between "Hans Zimmer Revealed (and friends)" and "Hans Zimmer Live (on tour)" because the official website displays them as two different shows? (other than one being specific to Europe and the other for everywhere else) And if there is a difference, which one occurred throughout Europe last year?
I haven't found anything definitive but Revealed appears to but a smaller group of musicians.

ChristMAX wrote:And if there is a difference, which one occurred throughout Europe last year?
"Hans Zimmer Revealed" was the name of the first live show he did in London at the end of 2014. It wasn't a part of any tour, so I'm guessing they did it to test the waters. It was shorter and cheaper than the concerts he did during the 2016 "Hans Zimmer Live" tour in Europe. According to the ticket sales websites for the "Revealed" tour now they also seem to be cheaper (by 20-30 dollars) and shorter (2 hrs instead of 3) than the "Live on Tour" shows. So that might be the difference.

I don't know about the size of the orchestra, but it would make sense to have fewer people if the shows are smaller.

Forum Pro
Law

Anyone knows what the program will be?
Curious to know whether we will hear some Interstellar

Obsession wrote:Anyone knows what the program will be?
Curious to know whether we will hear some Interstellar
There's definitely gonna be Interstellar. As for the program, no one knows - i suspect it's going to be the usual (Pirates, Batman, Inception, Gladiator etc.).

Going tonight to the L.A. showing! Pretty excited, fingers crossed for a preview of the Dunkirk score lol