New Inception trailer in front of Iron Man 2

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Eternalist wrote:Nice. Now I just need to know the length.
It will probably be that 3:30 trailer that they showed in that cinematography thing.

chee wrote:
It will probably be that 3:30 trailer that they showed in that cinematography thing.
God, I Hope So
@sammyjankis88

chee wrote:
I don't think it will be, from all indications it seems like the preview everyone's being shown is random footage, not cut like a trailer. I think the new trailer will be shorter than 3:30.

Eternalist wrote:
chee wrote:
I don't think it will be, from all indications it seems like the preview everyone's being shown is random footage, not cut like a trailer. I think the new trailer will be shorter than 3:30.

But I heard the footage had "YOUR MIND" and "IS THE SCENE OF THE CRIME" come up like the past two trailers.

apw
I think the footage shown has been cut as a trailer. I remember one of the descriptions talking about the Warner logo twisting or something at the start.

I dunno, we'll see.

The Dark Knight's third trailer was 2:30 minutes long.

chee wrote:I dunno, we'll see.

I think Inception's trailer will be around there, probably shorter. I don't think it'll be anywhere near as long as the screened footage.

Eternalist wrote:
chee wrote:I dunno, we'll see.

I think Inception's trailer will be around there, probably shorter. I don't think it'll be anywhere near as long as the screened footage.
Naw, I think it will be longer than TDK.

Iron Man 2 will be released on New Zealand and Australia on april 29, but I reckon it wont have the inception trailer before it
:(

OVERMAN wrote:Iron Man 2 will be released on New Zealand and Australia on april 29, but I reckon it wont have the inception trailer before it
:(
fingers crossed