New Inception trailer in front of Iron Man 2

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
This is going to be awesome. I can't wait. Ironman2 looks awesome and Inception trailer is attached to it makes it even more greater.

Well, the second trailer leaked before SH. The French one.... I think we might get something like that too. HD in english as soon as possible would be the ideal option, ofcourse...

I'm gonna try and dodge all leaks of the trailer.

I watched the French leak a billion times. xD

I think that it is easier said than done, my friend. :D

E. Nygma wrote:I think that it is easier said than done, my friend. :D
Totally, I told my self not to watch the French trailer.

Of course, that lasted for half a second.

IMO it'll be cool to see the trailer for the first time in a theater. That's what I did for the 2nd trailer (before Sherlock Holmes) and I can't exactly describe it, but there was nothing quite liken that first viewing in that setting.

movieman1005 wrote:IMO it'll be cool to see the trailer for the first time in a theater. That's what I did for the 2nd trailer (before Sherlock Holmes) and I can't exactly describe it, but there was nothing quite liken that first viewing in that setting.
Yea, I want to have that experience.

only in the usa you will be able to enjoy the trailer with iron man 2.

The runtime of the trailer will be 2:30minutes,but it can also be if we have luck,that the trailer will be the 3minutes one 8-)