HQ For All The Production Stills

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
#1fan wrote:
apw wrote:It's just a on set production still.
then why does he look like he's acting
and there are usually scripts in those pics
It's a behind the scenes still. He's not acting, he's focused on the scene they are about to shoot. And no, there are never scripts in these types of stills. Look at any production still from a Nolan film. Maybe one or two show scripts... if at all.

Nolan isn't the type of director who would be in his own films.
Inception wrote:i wonder if inception will have a sequel!
It's too early to tell dude! If it needs one then yes, but if it doesn't, then no. What I'm scared of is with a sequel, it will be like The Matrix. The first movie was amazing, but then the sequels sucked! Only good part about them was Monica Bellucci.

(Regarding Nolan and Leo photo) You know it never occured to me that Nolan could be in film from that photo (also thought they were just preparing for a scene) but now that you all bring it up you never know. Could be a forshadowing detail (secretively), esp. because he's not appearing to be "directing" at this moment. But very well may mean nothing, also.
I personally think it would be cool even if he only made the smalllest appearance to actually see him in one if his films.

He's worked with so many great actors, I would almost think by now Nolan himself could be a great actor if he tried. That's crossed my head before. So intelligent he is, he has no limits...

movieman1005 wrote:(Regarding Nolan and Leo photo) You know it never occured to me that Nolan could be in film from that photo (also thought they were just preparing for a scene) but now that you all bring it up you never know. Could be a forshadowing detail (secretively), esp. because he's not appearing to be "directing" at this moment. But very well may mean nothing, also.
I personally think it would be cool even if he only made the smalllest appearance to actually see him in one if his films.

He's worked with so many great actors, I would almost think by now Nolan himself could be a great actor if he tried. That's crossed my head before. So intelligent he is, he has no limits...
No.

He's not acting in that scene. :roll:

It's just a set picture.

number one, how could you tell if he was acting or not...its a picture lol

number two. nolan doesnt seem like the type to would think so high of himself that he should place himself in his own movie

that looks like they were just discussing something, and had a momentary pause, thinking about something, and somebody happened to catch it on film, or photo

akv1984 wrote:Nolan isn't the type of director who would be in his own films.
Inception wrote:i wonder if inception will have a sequel!
It's too early to tell dude! If it needs one then yes, but if it doesn't, then no. What I'm scared of is with a sequel, it will be like The Matrix. The first movie was amazing, but then the sequels sucked! Only good part about them was Monica Bellucci.
TDK was good and it's a sequel. If Nolan wants to make a sequel (which I highly doubt) I'm sure itll be good.