HQ For All The Production Stills

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
even if we saw the slightest glimpse of him in his films (like Hitchcock), although Nolan prob. stays out on purpose. Not saying he wants to show off, just slip in, almost unnoticed. Although once again he prob. stays out for good reasons.

Inception wrote:
great pics...

Directors should not give themselves small roles or cameos in their films. It's cheesy.

CrazyEight wrote:Directors should not give themselves small roles or cameos in their films. It's cheesy.
i like it
when i think of film ideas i picture myself as the actor so i know how i want it to be played

The posters are in High Quality too on the new inception website. Here are the 2nd and 4th poster in HQ.

thx for the info..

CrazyEight wrote:Directors should not give themselves small roles or cameos in their films. It's cheesy.
If you're referring to that pic of Nolan and DiCaprio, it's clearly a behind-the-scenes photo, not a still from the movie.
Nolan never has cameos.

#1fan wrote:this one
is that chris?
mabey a cameo :P
now that would be freaking awesome ^^ but i rather think that hes going over the scene with Leo

Thanks for the second poster in HQ.

Thanks, HQ posters are just what I needed! 8-)