Preview in this week's Entertainment Weekly

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
apw
http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/04/15/summe ... ina-jolie/

“It’s not a rug-pulling, twisty, turny sort of film. It’s not a film that confuses people,” says Nolan,

:clap: Hopefully people might stop going on about how no-one will understand this movie.

Leonardo Di Caprio, says that “the stuff he does is going to blow people’s minds. It definitely blew mine.” :wtf:

It comes out tomorrow for Americans. EW are normally pretty good for posting articles online for the rest of us.

So is this just a shorter version of the full article that will come out tomorrow? I mean there will be more written about Inception (and the other movies), not just this short recap, right? :D

Of course Nolan's not stupid enough to make a completely incomprehensible esoteric mess. It'll probably be complex and maybe even ambiguous in parts but it won't leave audiences completely lost.

apw
DHOPW42 wrote:So is this just a shorter version of the full article that will come out tomorrow? I mean there will be more written about Inception (and the other movies), not just this short recap, right? :D
I think so. It's just a snippet from the article.

apw wrote:http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/04/15/summe ... ina-jolie/

“It’s not a rug-pulling, twisty, turny sort of film. It’s not a film that confuses people,” says Nolan,

:clap: Hopefully people might stop going on about how no-one will understand this movie.

Leonardo Di Caprio, says that “the stuff he does is going to blow people’s minds. It definitely blew mine.” :wtf:

It comes out tomorrow for Americans. EW are normally pretty good for posting articles online for the rest of us.
awesome man

new here, glad to see so many inception fans, this movie looks so damn good, i need a new trailer

If you read any of the comments below this preview, they all say "Angelina Jolie!, Iron Man 2 all the way, Im only excited about Eclipse or Harry Potter!"
Don't get me wrong, I am VERY excited to see many of these, but honestly, nothing will prepare us for Inception. Who knows what will come, UNpredictable, and, of course, pure GOLD. It will amaze unlike anything we've seen in our lives. Darn original ideas get no respect :(

Although maybe this can also be a good thing, so people won't know much or expect much and then just be blown away; WOWED. More than wowed. Not even a real word. Just an, idea.

Nolan knows how to put a movie together, that´s for sure, Im not worried about that,
you just need to see memento and the prestige, give some credit to the man before saying he´s gonna blow it for god´s sake.

OVERMAN wrote:Nolan knows how to put a movie together, that´s for sure, Im not worried about that,
you just need to see memento and the prestige, give some credit to the man before saying he´s gonna blow it for god´s sake.
:thumbup:

Of course my issue of Entertainment Weekly doesn't come in the mail today like it usually does...

:(

I'm looking at the hard copy print version of the issue right now. Inception is the featured 3-page spread of the "July" section of the summer preview. Two new pics, the big one is of Leo and JGL holding guns, (awesome) seemingly about to burst into a room. The second is of Leo and Ellen looking at something.

Some major tidbits though, in the article, EW calls it "the PG-13 film" so I guess that's confirmed? Also there's a few pretty sweet quotes from Leo, like:

"There are no giant flowers or pink clouds in Chris Nolan's dreamworld."

Also a little more detail on the plot:

"Leonardo DiCaprio plays Dom Cobb, the group's leader who agrees to take on one last job--an extremely dangerous one that could reunite the family from whom he's long been separated."

Family? Separated? That's new, isn't it?

I don't have access to a scanner right now, but if the pics/full article aren't up by the time I get home, I'll scan them and upload them for you guys. Unless someone here does it first.