Stage 2 Discussion

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
if anyones interested, the maximum level you can go up to is Level 20. I've just reached that level a while ago, and been playing a few levels since - doesnt seem to be going any further. this may or may not change however.

plus, is it me - or my pc - but has anyone had any problems viewing the leaderboards

Damn, so nothing even at level 20? D:

This stage is probably to demonstrate the film's concept more than a whole new viral game. But I still contend that there will hopefully be some kind of new asset released with this stage.

i really hope so. especially with all the buzz at WonderCon. really cannot wait to see some new footage.

Grimm wrote:
plus, is it me - or my pc - but has anyone had any problems viewing the leaderboards
yeah
my score is 200,000 + but the leader in all mind crime is 40,000 :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

there seems to be a lot of glitches to Stage 2, and there a lot of loopholes and ways that you can get points very easily. plus the scoring system - for me - it has been giving me 50,000 points less than the points stated. like in the below image, before i had a score of 2,340,550 - when i finished a level it awarded me 109,900. so the score should have gone up to 2,450,450, but when i did the math, it was actually 50,000 less, giving me an actual score of 59,900, going up to 2,400,450. either way, its keeping me occupied whilst i wait for some new footage.

At last there's a new stage :lol:

try this one:

http://www.mind-crime.com/stage2/?maze=1305&target=

it's one of the many ways to easily get some big points.

i've been thinking that perhaps - eventually - some new footage will be shown in this stage of the game, like on one of those in-game billboards that play the most recent trailer. but in a way, i kinda doubt they would put it in the game, mainly because the video footage would be low-ish quality, even the recent trailer is quite pixelated.

I think this game shows a little how the film will be,the main character has to hide for people that want to steal
something from him,and he can hide himself almost everywhere it's unlimited.