Stage 2 Discussion

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Every time I start this stage it immediately goes to the menu and won't let me actually start it is really pissing me off.

Ok let's try to figure this out, there must be something new to find...right?

I'm Level 3 w/ Score: 140,650

I've also already tried collecting every spinning top and completing without being detected and nothing new.
Is there a way to play maps drawn by others

There are levels? How many levels are there? :?:

so looks like in the movie, much like in the game they will be running around the city looking for pieces of information that could be laying around or stored anywhere, sort of like a compartment in the brain that holds the info

and the anti-agents are sort of like white blood cells that attack intruding microorganisms

talli wrote:so looks like in the movie, much like in the game they will be running around the city looking for pieces of information that could be laying around or stored anywhere, sort of like a compartment in the brain that holds the info

and the anti-agents are sort of like white blood cells that attack intruding microorganisms
That looks to be correct. The wandering pedestrians are the character's "subconscious" that guard them when they're dreaming.

chee wrote:There are levels? How many levels are there? :?:

It looks like each time you complete it you increase your level. I'm a Level 6 now.

apw
I'm here - Level: 10 Score: 451,60

I'm going to Level 11 and then I'll let someone else figure this out.

Jesus, going onto 11? :|

Is there a way to let others play the maps we create?

apw