Stage 2 Discussion

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Grimm wrote:if anyones interested, the maximum level you can go up to is Level 20. I've just reached that level a while ago, and been playing a few levels since - doesnt seem to be going any further. this may or may not change however.

plus, is it me - or my pc - but has anyone had any problems viewing the leaderboards
Lol! You were targeting me! Hahaha! Wait wtf? It showed my last name and then it changed to "Evans"

jake088800 wrote:Lol! You were targeting me! Hahaha! Wait wtf? It showed my last name and then it changed to "Evans"
lol, after targeting most of my friends on facebook, i kept targeting anyone on the leaderboards after a while. i think it always shows everyones last name i think, not too sure.

Why is the lighting so bad?

apw
chee wrote:Why is the lighting so bad?
Not sure. I found the same picture twice in the game. In one it was dark (like in this thread) and the other was bright (I posted that in the other Mind Crime thread).

apw wrote:
Not sure. I found the same picture twice in the game. In one it was dark (like in this thread) and the other was bright (I posted that in the other Mind Crime thread).
Huh, that's odd.

good find! i'm gonna start playing this more than I have. i hope we have a new trailer soon as well.
its because of the shadows from the buildings i think. there was one instance when I've been playing recently, half of the DiCaprio pic was lighted well, the other half was shadowed.

Doubt the trailer will come out of this. Pictures were all I asked for. :D