Stage 2 Discussion

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows Dom Cobb and his subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Post Reply
Posts: 13622
Joined: June 2009
Location: Florida
Thought a new thread for the new stage will be better.

What are your thoughts on stage two, it being an updated version of stage 1?

Posts: 2278
Joined: February 2010
Location: Melbourne, Australia
i love it
i will play this every day

Posts: 13622
Joined: June 2009
Location: Florida
It's a nice update, but I wish there was something new. :|

Posts: 143
Joined: September 2009
Location: Portugal
I wonder what the spining top means.. In the game, it does give us more points.

Posts: 2281
Joined: July 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada
I don't really see the point of "modifying" Stage 1, though it does look like an updated version. Maybe we'll get a poster when it's integrated to the site.

Posts: 3666
Joined: June 2009
Eternalist wrote:I don't really see the point of "modifying" Stage 1, though it does look like an updated version. Maybe we'll get a poster when it's integrated to the site.
The site is called Mind Crime, so I think all 4 stages will relate to some form of the mind crime game.

apw
Posts: 2466
Joined: June 2009
Location: UK
Anyone else been asked to upload a photo?

That becomes your asset that people can steal from you. :roll:

Posts: 13622
Joined: June 2009
Location: Florida
apw wrote:Anyone else been asked to upload a photo?

That becomes your asset that people can steal from you. :roll:
Oh, is that what that is?

apw
Posts: 2466
Joined: June 2009
Location: UK
chee wrote:
apw wrote:Anyone else been asked to upload a photo?

That becomes your asset that people can steal from you. :roll:
Oh, is that what that is?
Yeah. A bit crap really. It you go to the leader board and click one of the names then they become your target. Play the game and once you get to the end it will reveal their asset.

Most peoples photo is just the Inception poster which you can save to your Facebook page. :lol: I did that also. I wasn't going to upload my photo. Did you read the Terms and Conditions of uploading the photo?
I hereby grant to Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. a perpetual, sublicenseable, transferable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to copy, modify, distribute, publicly perform and publicly display this photo and I understand and agree that these rights will be sublicensed to players who gain access to this photo within the game.
Yikes.

Posts: 13622
Joined: June 2009
Location: Florida
Yea, I read it. I don't really care though. :P

Post Reply