Viewings of Inception

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
I'm sure most of you saw "Inception" more that once...
And I was wondering how the experience was after every new viewing.

No matter how many times I watch it, nothing will ever live up to seeing it in a theater full of people. Hearing the reactions through out the movie is priceless.

DoubleD wrote:No matter how many times I watch it, nothing will ever live up to seeing it in a theater full of people. Hearing the reactions through out the movie is priceless.
Ditto.And Inception doesn't have as much replay value like some other nolan films anyway.

It got much better probably through the 6th or 7th time I saw it, because with each viewing I was catching little nuances placed within the film (such as Leo's wedding band for instance). I think it has a lot of replay value overall because of the layers of the film which is required through the plot, thus it's a pretty fast paced film. I've actually found The Dark Knight to be a little lengthy the more I've watched it, particularly with the ferry scene at the end (which is necessary it just drags the film a bit long IMO).

Haven't felt that with Inception yet, only beef I had with it after multiple viewings is that they cut back to the falling van from the bridge a few too many times, as if to say to the audience, "remember why everything is going on in the other levels." I felt this could have been handled a bit better from the standpoint that it could have been shown maybe 3 times, once as it goes off, one in the middle and one right before the end....and hell for all I know it was 3 times that it was shown, but it felt like 5 or more.

To me it gets better and better. I don't think I will ever get tired of seeing this movie. I saw it twice the opening day and haven't stopped since. I always try to pick new small things with each viewing and I usually always find something new.

1st Viewing: Jaw dropped to the floor.
2nd Viewing: Didn't have same effect.
3rd: I spotted things I've never spotted before, which made the experience better
Continuous Viewings: A Nolan Classic

I've seen it 4 times from start to end.
First i was like wow,but the seconds times i didnt like to watch the whole exposition over and over again,i wish it wasnt in there.

DoubleD wrote:No matter how many times I watch it, nothing will ever live up to seeing it in a theater full of people. Hearing the reactions through out the movie is priceless.
Same. Except the third time I saw it and the audience were just ignorant and annoying morons :evil:

07202012 wrote:I'm sure most of you saw "Inception" more that once...
And I was wondering how the experience was after every new viewing.
Viewing one: :o
Viewing two: :D
Viewing three: 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
Viewing four with Subtitles: :twothumbsup: :twothumbsup: :twothumbsup:

1: Release Day, In theaters - Awesome film, What the hell was Saito Saying?
After the film, I bought the Soundtrack, This is now a new habit when seeing blockbusters.

2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 etc... Blu ray: I love the wide-angle shots a little too much. My hand is always on the pause button because every scene has a cool wide-angle shot.

Flaws - The soundtrack on the snow mountain is a bit cheesy, taking the main theme and making it more rock n roll.

It's an inspirational film, and whenever I feel a little photographic block, I throw on Inception and I am out the door shooting photos.

The ending still gives me chills.