Ellen Page was worthless in this...

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows Dom Cobb and his subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Posts: 18329
Joined: February 2011
Meraxes wrote:
Mason wrote: Like I said, you're a noob, you know nothing of this forum, and you're acting like you do.

Unless you're Fernando.

So, go away. Thanks.
You said I was not contributing to this thread, although I agree somewhat with checkov and oblong. What did you contribute with? I see nothing but pure intolerance and hate in your desperate replies.
I don't like you. Seems like that's the problem here.

Posts: 90
Joined: March 2012
Mason wrote:I don't like you. Seems like that's the problem here.
Indeed. It seems you have other problems you should work with before hating all over for nothing.

Posts: 18329
Joined: February 2011
Meraxes wrote:
Mason wrote:I don't like you. Seems like that's the problem here.
Indeed. It seems you have other problems you should work with before hating all over for nothing.
Oh, I do?

Posts: 17433
Joined: May 2011
Image

Posts: 13622
Joined: June 2009
Location: Florida
Take it to a PM guys.

Posts: 90
Joined: March 2012
DoubleD wrote:Image
Point taken. Getting nowhere talking to someone who hates so much for no apparent reason.
chee wrote:Take it to a PM guys.
That will sadly solve nothing. But point taken there as well.

User avatar
Law
Posts: 16302
Joined: July 2010
Location: Cooper Station
Chee why don't you like this thread ..

Posts: 30
Joined: March 2012
mchekhov wrote:the character was decent on the page. But Page just sucked at acting in this movie, which probably contributed to the impression that the character sucked
No, she wasn't.

As I have explained, Nolan wrote her as justification for the loads of exposition. She is just an artificial device, with no development, or character. She is basically the audience.

Cut her out entirely and you have a good enough film.

Posts: 9038
Joined: July 2010
Oblong_Box wrote:
mchekhov wrote:the character was decent on the page. But Page just sucked at acting in this movie, which probably contributed to the impression that the character sucked
No, she wasn't.

As I have explained, Nolan wrote her as justification for the loads of exposition. She is just an artificial device, with no development, or character. She is basically the audience.

Cut her out entirely and you have a good enough film.
We don't take too kindly to your kind around here.

Posts: 8049
Joined: October 2011
Location: Chungking Mansions
Kindly kind kind, kind kind kindly kind, kind.

Should've played a prostitute.

Post Reply