Ellen Page was worthless in this...

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
I thought she did just fine.

jibran wrote:
ragul712 wrote:I am still confused why this user would join a Nolan Fans site to complain about Nolan, and his fans. :lol:
I originally thought this site was called just 'Nolan', so anyone could come discuss anything about him.
The combination of your Location and avatar makes you oh so creepy beyond belief :lol:

Nolan5Life wrote:I thought she did just fine.
/thread

solo2001 wrote:
Nolan5Life wrote:I thought she did just fine.
/thread

Nolan5Life wrote:I thought she looked fine as hell.
Fixed, and /thread.

steveportee wrote:
Nolan5Life wrote:I thought she looked fine as hell.
Fixed, and /thread.

Nolan5Life wrote:Image
Get off my lawn.

Nolan5Life wrote:
steveportee wrote: Fixed, and /thread.
:evil: She's mine.

I probably would have gotten someone more glamorous for eye candy. The thing is that Nolan didn't want a glamorous woman to distract from the storyline. Apparently, she was exactly who he wanted and she did a superb job acting. It's all about the story, not about fan service...

Nippon wrote:I probably would have gotten someone more glamorous for eye candy. The thing is that Nolan didn't want a glamorous woman to distract from the storyline. Apparently, she was exactly who he wanted and she did a superb job acting. It's all about the story, not about fan service...
Was Marion Cotillard not good enough for you?