Ellen Page was worthless in this...

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Meraxes wrote:
Mason wrote: Like I said, you're a noob, you know nothing of this forum, and you're acting like you do.

Unless you're Fernando.

So, go away. Thanks.
You said I was not contributing to this thread, although I agree somewhat with checkov and oblong. What did you contribute with? I see nothing but pure intolerance and hate in your desperate replies.
I don't like you. Seems like that's the problem here.

Mason wrote:I don't like you. Seems like that's the problem here.
Indeed. It seems you have other problems you should work with before hating all over for nothing.

Meraxes wrote:
Mason wrote:I don't like you. Seems like that's the problem here.
Indeed. It seems you have other problems you should work with before hating all over for nothing.
Oh, I do?

"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Take it to a PM guys.

DoubleD wrote:Image
Point taken. Getting nowhere talking to someone who hates so much for no apparent reason.
chee wrote:Take it to a PM guys.
That will sadly solve nothing. But point taken there as well.

Forum Pro
Law
Chee why don't you like this thread ..

mchekhov wrote:the character was decent on the page. But Page just sucked at acting in this movie, which probably contributed to the impression that the character sucked
No, she wasn't.

As I have explained, Nolan wrote her as justification for the loads of exposition. She is just an artificial device, with no development, or character. She is basically the audience.

Cut her out entirely and you have a good enough film.

Oblong_Box wrote:
mchekhov wrote:the character was decent on the page. But Page just sucked at acting in this movie, which probably contributed to the impression that the character sucked
No, she wasn't.

As I have explained, Nolan wrote her as justification for the loads of exposition. She is just an artificial device, with no development, or character. She is basically the audience.

Cut her out entirely and you have a good enough film.
We don't take too kindly to your kind around here.

Kindly kind kind, kind kind kindly kind, kind.

Should've played a prostitute.
Do you... like pineapple?