Ellen Page was worthless in this...

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Oblong_Box wrote:
Mason wrote:
Nah.

Mason wrote:
Oblong_Box wrote:
Nah.
KILL IT WITH FIRE!

Mason wrote:
did theweatherman have kids or something?

prince0gotham wrote:
Mason wrote:
did theweatherman have kids or something?
Check out his channel. It's been keeping me amused for the past hour.

it's just the thing i've been doing for the last 10 minutes

It's great because you watch him as he transforms into a fine young man throughout the years. It's really addictive.

it's like
watching these two morph into each other

Oblong_Box wrote:All she did was walk around, complain, and ask "what the hell is going on!?"

She was basically used as an excuse for Nolan to just dumb everything down for the audience, and explain everything that's happening on screen. That's all she was. She wasn't a character of her own, but simply a device. A bland, artificial device.

Possibly one of the most annoying, and pointless characters in the history of film. What the hell was Nolan thinking?

I know she was the "Architect", but did we really need her to tag along like that, just there doing nothing but whine? Instead of her being the emotional anchor for Cobb, the story would have been just fine without her, and Cobb working it out on his own.

She is the worst thing about this film. All the major problems Inception has is rooted in her.

Somewhat true, but I didn't mind her too much. Beats Juno.
Do you... like pineapple?

jibran wrote:
Oblong_Box wrote:All she did was walk around, complain, and ask "what the hell is going on!?"

She was basically used as an excuse for Nolan to just dumb everything down for the audience, and explain everything that's happening on screen. That's all she was. She wasn't a character of her own, but simply a device. A bland, artificial device.

Possibly one of the most annoying, and pointless characters in the history of film. What the hell was Nolan thinking?

I know she was the "Architect", but did we really need her to tag along like that, just there doing nothing but whine? Instead of her being the emotional anchor for Cobb, the story would have been just fine without her, and Cobb working it out on his own.

She is the worst thing about this film. All the major problems Inception has is rooted in her.

Don't feed. Just laugh.

Mason wrote:
jibran wrote:

Don't feed. Just laugh.
You know it's true.