Ellen Page was worthless in this...

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
All she did was walk around, complain, and ask "what the hell is going on!?"

She was basically used as an excuse for Nolan to just dumb everything down for the audience, and explain everything that's happening on screen. That's all she was. She wasn't a character of her own, but simply a device. A bland, artificial device.

Possibly one of the most annoying, and pointless characters in the history of film. What the hell was Nolan thinking?

I know she was the "Architect", but did we really need her to tag along like that, just there doing nothing but whine? Instead of her being the emotional anchor for Cobb, the story would have been just fine without her, and Cobb working it out on his own.

She is the worst thing about this film. All the major problems Inception has is rooted in her.

This thread is retarded and no one should contribute to it.

solo2001 wrote:This thread is retarded and no one should contribute to it.
I expected this.

Ellen Page is the weakest link in Inception without a doubt, and she was not the first choice either obviously.
Oblong_Box wrote:I expected this.
You are in for one helluva ride here. Get used to it, just sayin' :JGLface:

Meraxes wrote:Ellen Page is the weakest link in Inception without a doubt, and she was not the first choice either obviously.
Oblong_Box wrote:I expected this.
You are in for one helluva ride here. Get used to it, just sayin' :JGLface:
Can the fanboys not accept some valid criticism?

Oblong_Box wrote:Can the fanboys not accept some valid criticism?
No they cant. That is why they are called fanboys to begin with, so that makes them excused =)
But instead, great names like Tim Burton and James Cameron are hated on here..go figure because I can't.

Sorry solo I'm gonna take the bait.This is a site called Nolan's Fans.Regular people find this site after getting their mind blown by a Nolan film(s).They sign up because they wanna share their love.Valid criticism is alright but when it's the very first thing you post it gives not a very good impression.From our actual forum experience I can tell that people who started like this ended up being trolls,spammers and plain retards so that explains the reaction from solo.

Mr. Caine wrote:Sorry solo I'm gonna take the bait.This is a site called Nolan's Fans.Regular people find this site after getting their mind blown by a Nolan film(s).They sign up because they wanna share their love.Valid criticism is alright but when it's the very first thing you post it gives not a very good impression.From our actual forum experience I can tell that people who started like this ended up being trolls,spammers and plain retards so that explains the reaction from solo.
Fair enough.

Mason wrote:
Nah.