Retards Watching Inception

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
I remember some idiots in school complaining that Inception was stupid, and that they didn't understand it.
I didn't understand, I mean sure, Inception is an intellectual film, but it was not hard to understand.
There were also critics saying it was as hard a taking the SAT, for goodness sake.
Am I the only one that experienced this?

As far as I know, Inception was still a bit underrated. It was brilliant, but there were still those that treated it like just another summer blockbuster (like that guy that fell asleep next to me in the IMAX theater).

When Inception was released here, before any critic reviews, I read a lot of "pop columnists" in newspapers and magazines say that they didn't get what the fuss was all about, that despite all the hype, the film was very pretentious and failing in its ambition. Funny thing is that, always at some point, they would mention that they didn't get this or didn't get that, or even didn't understand the film.

Inception is not really an intellectual film, but it requires a bit of psychology knowledge (like a lot of other films do). I can understand the complaints of those "idiots in school". They just don't have enough baggage to enjoy the film, but these pseudo-intellect assholes wrote shit and printed with their name on it. It's shameful and annoying.

It's slightly more mentally challenging than eating a slice of pizza, but not near as mentally challenging as eating a Big Mac.

I wonder what they would say about Memento :think:

Crazy Eight wrote:It's slightly more mentally challenging than eating a slice of pizza, but not near as mentally challenging as eating a Big Mac.
I want you in my body.

07202012 wrote:I remember some idiots in school complaining that Inception was stupid, and that they didn't understand it.
I didn't understand, I mean sure, Inception is an intellectual film, but it was not hard to understand.
There were also critics saying it was as hard a taking the SAT, for goodness sake.
Am I the only one that experienced this?

As far as I know, Inception was still a bit underrated. It was brilliant, but there were still those that treated it like just another summer blockbuster (like that guy that fell asleep next to me in the IMAX theater).
My friend sad it's "terrible," and when I accused him of not getting it he just mumbled something about "it taking place in the future"

Same friend also says Billy Madison won an Oscar.
Sigs???

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
My friend sad it's "terrible," and when I accused him of not getting it he just mumbled something about "it taking place in the future"

No offense, but your friend is a moron :lol:

Fernando wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:

No offense, but your friend is a moron :lol:
I know. I know.
Sigs???

Adam Sandler is a terrible actor, and a below average human being.