ShoWest this week

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
peteagassi wrote:Check back for interviews with guys like Chris Nolan! LIKE is the key word. There is no source saying that Nolan will be there with Inception, just some nerd spouting off about someone like NOlan being there. To me, this is just nerd joygasm for an event and hoping for the best. Nolan and Inception will NOT be there.
But if he will be there, can we ban you?

DHOPW42 wrote:
peteagassi wrote:Check back for interviews with guys like Chris Nolan! LIKE is the key word. There is no source saying that Nolan will be there with Inception, just some nerd spouting off about someone like NOlan being there. To me, this is just nerd joygasm for an event and hoping for the best. Nolan and Inception will NOT be there.
I sign for that.

DHOPW42 wrote:
Hahah, this. :lol:

natalie wrote:
DHOPW42 wrote:
I sign for that.
Same here!

apw wrote:I don't think they list the people who will be making appearances. If it happens then it will be during this
2:00pm Warner Bros. Pictures Presents “The Big Picture 2010”
Hear from the filmmakers and see exclusive footage from
Warner Bros. Pictures' exciting 2010 line up.
http://www.showest.com/filmexpo/photos/ ... 0_Sked.pdf

Inception is Warner Bros. biggest summer movie. I think it's like he will make an appearance.
Agreed. There is absolutely NO WAY they won't show a clip, a trailer, a picture, or at least have Nolan talk a bit. It's WB's SUMMER BLOCKBUSTER, they've gotta show it off to exhibitors and theater chains. I am very excited for the online reaction on Thursday. YAAAAAY!!!

Why do you wanna ban me? I'm just saying things like it is. Is that bad?

peteagassi wrote:Why do you wanna ban me? I'm just saying things like it is. Is that bad?
Then you have nothing to be afraid of.

AlexHaas wrote:
peteagassi wrote:Why do you wanna ban me? I'm just saying things like it is. Is that bad?
You're saying that with sarcasm. Right Alex?

AlexHaas wrote:
Word up.

You're arrogant, and you say everything in that angry, annoying manner. I don't think that a fan forum of a movie director needs these kind of users. I know, it's the freedom of speech, but still...