Moments that made your heart drop?

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
For some reason, when I see some films (all of which were Nolan ones, except for a few kubrick ones) there are particularly epic or incredible scenes that make my heart drop due to the intensity of a line, music or action. In Inception:

-When Saito delivers the line "We are actually asleep" and "Dream is Collapsing" starts playing quietly in a sinister way.
-Shortly after when Cobb suddenly jumps for the gun and shoots Arthur, where the music starts booming loudly and the room begins to collapse, and the entire scene afterwards, especially the Blade Runner-like part where he is shot at while running through breaking glass panes.
-The Mombasa chase, set to the score.
-The city folding, with the music.
-Parts of the car chase in the rain
-In the snow fortress where Cobb snipers the guards before running over the bridge with Ariadne.
-The ski chase and shooting with Eames
-When Ariadne suddenly shoots Mal and says "I was improvising", and then kicks Fisher out. The whole booming music and pacing is perfect.
-The cut to black at the end.

So yeah.
You?

When I realized that it was a sequel to Titanic.

When Cobb wakes up on the plane with
"When art imitates life"

dafox wrote:When Cobb wakes up on the plane with
Pretty much

Mal's suicide. An absolutely incredible scene.

Yeah in my opinion that Scene really was the best scene in the film. It required no speech, just acting. I love that scene and would watch it over and over again for the rest of my life if i could. Nah jks that would get boring would much prefer to watch TDKR over and over again for the rest of my life. My balls would probably shrink to the size of a pea, but idc ;D.

Fallz wrote:
Yeah in my opinion that Scene really was the best scene in the film.
You did it again.

Crazy Eight wrote:
Fallz wrote:
Yeah in my opinion that Scene really was the best scene in the film.
You did it again.
The capital letter Thingy? soz just a habit i swear :/

This whole film makes my heart drop.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

I didn't really get much hear-dropping moments or anything. Maybe except that part when Cobb and Ariadne are talking at a cafe in Paris and then you realise that they're dreaming. Then the folding of the Paris street.
Mr. Caine wrote:
Pretty much
That wasn't really a 'heart-drop' scene for me. It's one of my favourite scenes of all time.
Do you... like pineapple?