Analysis by author of Inception and Philosophy

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
This video is epic and sums up why this is my favorite movie. I do not agree with all his theories but I love how much conversation and debate this movie creates. This guy creates so many convincing arguments why the whole movie is a dream.
Last edited by Allstar on January 2nd, 2012, 5:24 am, edited 3 times in total.

Allstar wrote:This video is epic and sums up why this is my favorite movie. I do not agree with all his theories but I love how much conversation and debate this movie creates.
My thoughts exactly. He is not saying Inception is a puzzle to solve, but how much open to interpretation it really is. And that is Nolan's genius.

If Nolan is the only person who actually knows how the movie works, wouldn't that make the movie itself his real life totem?

:clap: :clap: :clap:

aaand... added to favorites!

Wow, that was amazing. This opens up one massive new side to the film that I never discovered nor researched. Just, great stuff, thanks for posting.

Mason wrote:Wow, that was amazing. This opens up one massive new side to the film that I never discovered nor researched. Just, great stuff, thanks for posting.
"This guy is an idiot." the genius Vader.

Allstar wrote:
Mason wrote:Wow, that was amazing. This opens up one massive new side to the film that I never discovered nor researched. Just, great stuff, thanks for posting.
"This guy is an idiot." the genius Vader.
How is he an idiot? :neutral:

Vader is the Angier of Nolanfans.

Mason wrote:
Allstar wrote: "This guy is an idiot." the genius Vader.
I agree with Vader on Mal's suicide but everything else was great
"When art imitates life"

dafox wrote:
Mason wrote:
I agree with Vader on Mal's suicide but everything else was great
Either way this guy is certainly not an idiot.