Analysis by author of Inception and Philosophy

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
tykjen wrote:The man was just expressing HIS OWN views on Inception. Calling him stupid for that...is simply so ignorant and it goes against everything Nolan created in Inception.
:thumbup:

What!!!!!
some of this over-analyzing has become quite absurd.

"the biblical parable that opens the film"....?????

or

"we literally see Cobb drown (death)." (I thought that was a dream level, not reality.)

and

"there is no water imagery in the final scene...
Cobb's journey has taken him literally from the "goddamn beach" to a clifftop homecoming, in which he is reunited with his family in the heavenly garden." (So his kids and his dad were dead, and Mal and Grandma are still alive??)

What about Ari, Arthur, and the rest??? All dead too?
I think you were watching What Dreams may Come.

trevelyan wrote:No
Yes.

Amazing documentary. The biggest game of Chess ever, overshadowed the Vietnam war and the Watergate scandal.

The world needs Robert Fischer to change his mind!
And Nolan is a genius btw.

tykjen wrote:Amazing documentary. The biggest game of Chess ever, overshadowed the Vietnam war and the Watergate scandal.

As is Jeffrey Kurland and whoever made that suit worn by Watanabe :twothumbsup:

That analysis video is incredible by the way, this really is one of the best films of all time for me.

christophmac wrote:As is Jeffrey Kurland and whoever made that suit worn by Watanabe :twothumbsup:

That analysis video is incredible by the way, this really is one of the best films of all time for me.
Hell yea. And right on about the suit. I am still on the hunt for a proper suit, and I want one like that.

tykjen wrote:
Is this a preview picture? 'cause I thought in Mombasa, they were all black dudes and these guys are white?

author wrote:
tykjen wrote:
Is this a preview picture? 'cause I thought in Mombasa, they were all black dudes and these guys are white?
They're not all black I don't think, you don't see all of the people hooked up after all.

I gotta get my hands on this guy's book. (yes I'm slow to the party)
Anyone got a copy to lend me? ;)