The band Dream Theater uses Inception music during this tour

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Dream Theater is the highest selling progressive-metal band to date, who are currently on the top billboard charts with their latest album.

This current tour, they're using Inception's "The Dream Is Collapsing" to open their shows. I got the privilege to hear it live the other night. :twothumbsup:

thats cool
:twothumbsup: :clap:

Awesomeness.

That's epic!

They need to use an epic introduction because the rest of their act is a piece of shit.

Mason01 wrote:They need to use an epic introduction because the rest of their act is a piece of shit.

Mason01 wrote:They need to use an epic introduction because the rest of their act is a piece of shit.
I'm guessing you're not a Dream Theater fan?

Samsara17 wrote:
I'm guessing you're not a Dream Theater fan?
Never really listened to their music, but they didn't seem that good of what I watched in the video.

Mason01 wrote:
Samsara17 wrote: I'm guessing you're not a Dream Theater fan?
Never really listened to their music, but they didn't seem that good of what I watched in the video.
To be honest, they're regarded as some of the most technically proficient bands in the music industry. If you look up any list of best instrument players, you'll see every one of the band members in those lists. They're by far my favorite band, they write some amazing music.

Here's a good song to check out, it's all about dreams/reincarnation:

Oh, and if you don't like the vocals (which many have a beef with) you may like their instrumental side project :D