Third trailer?

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Eternalist wrote:
akv1984 wrote:I've read a lot of posts here saying that the TDK trailer came out with Iron Man, but Iron Man is a comic book movie and so is TDK. It kind of makes sense to release a trailer for a comic book movie with a comic book movie. Since Inception is not a comic book movie, I think that the chances of the trailer being released with IM2 are kind of low.
But it makes more sense business-wise. Iron Man 2 is easily going to be one of the biggest (if not THE biggest) grossing films of the summer. They'd want to capitalize on that viewing audience.
You're right about that too. I suppose we'll have to wait and see.

All idiocy aside, it will be with Ironman 2. End of story.

peteagassi wrote:All idiocy aside, it will be with Ironman 2. End of story.
Quit acting like you know everything. Once we get a final confirmation then we'll stop speculating about the subject. Until then we'll continue to speculate. And besides, we're not acting like children in the discussion and I haven't seen an idiotic post in this thread until I saw yours.

akv1984 wrote:
Quit acting like you know everything. Once we get a final confirmation then we'll stop speculating about the subject. Until then we'll continue to speculate. And besides, we're not acting like children in the discussion and I haven't seen an idiotic post in this thread until I saw yours.
It's with Ironman 2. You can question my validity, but at the end of the day - everything i've said has come true. Not a coincidence. Anybody who is in the know and is on a message board is immediately turned into a villain.

apw
peteagassi wrote:
akv1984 wrote:
It's with Ironman 2. You can question my validity, but at the end of the day - everything i've said has come true. Not a coincidence. Anybody who is in the know and is on a message board is immediately turned into a villain.
:roll: You've said stuff before that hasn't come true and stuff that you claim to be from your 'sources' has actually come from an issue of Empire Magazine. Have you actually ever responded when people pull you on your rubbish? You don't because you've been caught out. You probably won't respond to this post either.

Maybe the reason you've turned into a villain is because of your behaviour?
Grow a brain, retard.
- From a recent post of yours over on IMDB.

Hmmm. I wonder why people don't like you.

I suppose if there is in fact an Inception trailer at ShoWest this week, the chances of a Clash of the Titans debut for it would be the most likely.

If WB just had a big May release it'd be so much easier to figure this out.

George wrote:I suppose if there is in fact an Inception trailer at ShoWest this week, the chances of a Clash of the Titans debut for it would be the most likely.

If WB just had a big May release it'd be so much easier to figure this out.
it's not with clash of titans.

apw
Sherlock Holmes trailer was shown at ShoWest but didn't go online until the middle of May. It's not really an indicator of when we will see the trailer.

I'd be very surprised if we they didn't show a new trailer at ShoWest. Showing a several month old teaser trailer to influential cinema owners probably isn't the best idea. It's an important event for the studios. They need to get the industry types behind their Summer releases. Disney are actually showing a full WIP version of Toy Story 3.

apw wrote:Sherlock Holmes trailer was shown at ShoWest but didn't go online until the middle of May. It's not really an indicator of when we will see the trailer.

I'd be very surprised if we they didn't show a new trailer at ShoWest. Showing a several month old teaser trailer to influential cinema owners probably isn't the best idea. It's an important event for the studios. They need to get the industry types behind their Summer releases. Disney are actually showing a full WIP version of Toy Story 3.
Oh I didn't realize that.

Well at least we can look forward to some descriptions of the new trailer if it does premiere at ShoWest.

George wrote:
apw wrote:Sherlock Holmes trailer was shown at ShoWest but didn't go online until the middle of May. It's not really an indicator of when we will see the trailer.

Oh I didn't realize that.

Well at least we can look forward to some descriptions of the new trailer if it does premiere at ShoWest.
It won't premiere at ShoWest.