Third trailer?

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
If it's not with The Losers (releasing April 23rd and WB's only big action release until Jonah Hex in June), I can't see it being with anything other than Iron Man 2.

George wrote:If it's not with The Losers (releasing April 23rd and WB's only big action release until Jonah Hex in June), I can't see it being with anything other than Iron Man 2.
I hope you're right.

But besides that, if the trailer debuts with Iron Man 2, it's still crappy, because it opens - I think, but correct me if I'm wrong - on Friday, and they always put the new trailer on-line on Monday, so we still have to wait 3 days after the premiere of Iron Man 2 :D

And I was looking for the premiere date of Iron Man on IMDb, and I found like a hundreds of different dates, without any logic. So the date you're talking about is May 1?

Iron Man 2 releases May 7th. So i'd put the online release of the final Inception trailer at May 10th (hopefully at the latest).

George wrote:Iron Man 2 releases May 7th. So i'd put the online release of the final Inception trailer at May 10th (hopefully at the latest).
Oh my gosh :o That is just reeeeally really far away from now........

DHOPW42 wrote:
George wrote:Iron Man 2 releases May 7th. So i'd put the online release of the final Inception trailer at May 10th (hopefully at the latest).
Oh my gosh :o That is just reeeeally really far away from now........
Let alone that Iron Man's release date here in Hungary is April 29th :D

Well now I'm marking it. MAy 10th is the next big day of the year. Actually doesn't seem that far away at the moment. Although I may be in too good of a mood right now.

movieman1005 wrote:Well now I'm marking it. MAy 10th is the next big day of the year. Actually doesn't seem that far away at the moment. Although I may be in too good of a mood right now.
Just one more month. :D

Not bad, they gave 400 mil to Nolan for this film so they may wanna advertise it in an big upcoming film, Iron Man 2 as you guys say is a possibility.

OVERMAN wrote:Not bad, they gave 400 mil to Nolan for this film so they may wanna advertise it in an big upcoming film, Iron Man 2 as you guys say is a possibility.
They didn't give him $400 million, "only" $160 million.

(P.S.: glad to see System of a Down lyrics in your signature, I love them too :D )

DHOPW42 wrote:
OVERMAN wrote:Not bad, they gave 400 mil to Nolan for this film so they may wanna advertise it in an big upcoming film, Iron Man 2 as you guys say is a possibility.
They didn't give him $400 million, "only" $160 million.

(P.S.: glad to see System of a Down lyrics in your signature, I love them too :D )
yeah sorry wanted to put 200, dont know what happened lol