New Inception trailer (dubbed in French)

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
MOVIELORD101 wrote:
Leo Ho Tep wrote:
GamingFreak wrote:Well I'm just saying you could discuss it in the offtopic forum. No offence intended. ;)
Uou dare to offend me? I'm gonna fight you. Tell me where and when, I choose the weapons.
This is Leo's BOOMSTICK! :lol:
Nobody should tell me I'm kind of hot head, or else I'll fight him! :lol:

Leo Ho Tep wrote:Nobody should tell me I'm kind of hot head, or else I'll fight him! :lol:
Agreed!

I keep uploading my youtube page, but still no news of the trailer.

Leo Ho Tep wrote:I keep uploading my youtube page, but still no news of the trailer.
Actually, try refreshing Apple.com/trailers instead. It's gonna be THERE, not Youtube.

thanks for the advice, i'm there! So when are you reading my story? ;-)

Leo Ho Tep wrote:thanks for the advice, i'm there! So when are you reading my story? ;-)
JUST read it. Great job, so far.

MOVIELORD101 wrote:
Leo Ho Tep wrote:thanks for the advice, i'm there! So when are you reading my story? ;-)
thanks man! Glad you like it! Does it make you want to know what will happen next? If so, I'll translate the other scenes.

Leo Ho Tep wrote:
MOVIELORD101 wrote:
thanks man! Glad you like it! Does it make you want to know what will happen next? If so, I'll translate the other scenes.
Sure! Go for it! :D