French Trailer online

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Nah, I found it via search. The video is not in sync with audio though. Still it's a good job. 8-)

GamingFreak wrote:Nah, I found it via search. The video is not in sync with audio though. Still it's a good job. 8-)
I'd say so! :D

[Post removed by an administrator]

ppriper wrote:I see that you are all very eager to get your hands on a trailer you can understand. I suppose, seeing as the current position you are in, this makes a certain degree of sense. However, should you really lower yourselves to such pathetic standards, like urchins upon the sea of poverty?

I say do not, for, as sole confident of Christopher Nolan, my dear friend, I have come into possession of the entire script of the movie you refer to as Inception (although the movie proves that the title itself is relative to the viewer). However, beware for it is mind blowing, and almost led to my death.

If you have a strong, pure heart, pm me, and I will give you the script. I must, for I see it as divine providence that I should shower you all with gifts in the spirit of Christmas.

Heed my words, and beware my wrath. Or I shall strike with my pen! ... I mean, keyboard.
You seem desperate for attention. I pity you. :thumbdown:

ppriper wrote:I see that you are all very eager to get your hands on a trailer you can understand. I suppose, seeing as the current position you are in, this makes a certain degree of sense. However, should you really lower yourselves to such pathetic standards, like urchins upon the sea of poverty?

I say do not, for, as sole confident of Christopher Nolan, my dear friend, I have come into possession of the entire script of the movie you refer to as Inception (although the movie proves that the title itself is relative to the viewer). However, beware for it is mind blowing, and almost led to my death.

If you have a strong, pure heart, pm me, and I will give you the script. I must, for I see it as divine providence that I should shower you all with gifts in the spirit of Christmas.

Heed my words, and beware my wrath. Or I shall strike with my pen! ... I mean, keyboard.
LMAO :lol: Did you use an online translator or something? HAHAHAHAHAHA

GamingFreak wrote:

You seem desperate for attention. I pity you. :thumbdown:
Not only that, but also he still didn't understand nolan fans don't want to spoil the movie before watching it!