Here's Inception's Competition...

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.

darren aronofsky's black swan

i saw natalie portman in the city today, she's so fucking pretty....im surprised people dont recognize it, but i guess its something she likes cause she can just walk down the street like she does

talli wrote:darren aronofsky's black swan

i saw natalie portman in the city today, she's so f***ing pretty....im surprised people dont recognize it, but i guess its something she likes cause she can just walk down the street like she does

:eh: It doesn't even have a release date yet.

Jeezus, that looks TERRIBLE. Cage has no emotion with his stupid looking long hair, the dialouge feels forced and the CGI is bad. Inception is gonna dominate the box office.

I'm avoiding Nic Cage like cancer.

I'm actually a bit worried. Kids films are often box office gold.

Also, nice new display picture George.

Unless Inception has a miracle-of-a marketing campaing, this movie (Sorcerer's Apprentice) is going to pummel it into oblivion. My little cousin is already telling me he wants me to take him to see Sorcerer's Apprentice. The trailer works. And it is summer audience bait. For right now, i'm putting my money on Sorcerer's Apprentice.

Eternalist wrote:I'm avoiding Nic Cage like cancer.

Nic Cage is on the uprise. Wait til you see him in Bad Lieutenant. I heard it's Oscar-worthy.

peteagassi wrote:
Eternalist wrote:I'm avoiding Nic Cage like cancer.

Nic Cage is on the uprise. Wait til you see him in Bad Lieutenant. I heard it's Oscar-worthy.
I heard it was painful.

apw
peteagassi wrote:Unless Inception has a miracle-of-a marketing campaing, this movie (Sorcerer's Apprentice) is going to pummel it into oblivion. My little cousin is already telling me he wants me to take him to see Sorcerer's Apprentice. The trailer works. And it is summer audience bait. For right now, i'm putting my money on Sorcerer's Apprentice.
Can you go and find a Sorcerer's Apprentice's forum to post your cap locked filled ranting on then?

I think that "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" will make a lot of money opening weekend, but it's catering to a different audience than "Inception." I bet that both films will do well, though I'm sure "Inception" will come out on top. "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" will draw in younger audiences while "Inception" will draw in older audiences. It's all pretty simple.