What do you think Leo's best acted scene is?

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
I personally think it is the scene where he is talking to his kids on the phone. I thought he was incredible in that scene.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:I personally think it is the scene where he is talking to his kids on the phone. I thought he was incredible in that scene.

either that or the ending sequence...all that acting done with just the eyes, damn incredible, his eyes react to everything we are shown

The window suicide scene I think.

I also thought his scene in Mombasa with Hardy was one of his best.

Yeah, when he's talking to his children on the phone, amazing stuff. I also really loved him in the final scenes with Mal, the Mombasa conversation with Eames and the Hotel window sequence, as well as the very end sequence. Truly awesome stuff from Leo.

Also the scene at the bar with Fischer was one of my favorites.

yeah the bar scene too

though by now we've already listed all the scenes where his acting kinda stands out

in Inception

Really? I always thought it was during Mal's suicide scene, I almost teared up at that point.

" :o NO MAL! JESUS CHRIST! :cry: "
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote:Really? I always thought it was during Mal's suicide scene, I almost teared up at that point.

" :o NO MAL! JESUS CHRIST! :cry: "
exactly

MAL, GOD DAMN IT!

The ending and the Mal suicide scene.