Leo's Eyes in the Japanese castle

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Rob
Crazy Eight wrote:
Duh, did you really just say that? :eh:
If it's not even memorable than why would I consider it the best?
Yeah, that's right, if it's not even memorable for you, then why would you consider it the best. It's not only about you though. ;)

I'm a big fan of the subtleties of his prosthetic makeup in that scene: The soar on his cheak, the chapped lips, all the dirt all over him. Really good attention to detail. That and the fact that their Old Saito looked amazingly convincing as well :clap: :clap: Why wasn't this at least nommed for best makeup?

The Meme was genius :lol:

yeah I loved what you did with that :thumbup:
Don't really know what else to post so I'll just contribute by actually posting the picture

That stare was pretty powerful. Leo srt of rended me of Christian Bale in that scene.

In my opinion Saito and Cobb had the "stare" of a lost mind in Limbo. They both have one eye thats darker than the other. And when Cobb is back on the plane, he puts on that same "stare" to remind Saito of what they just went through. I gamma'd them up a bit, but I clearly see that one eye is darker than the other on both of them in Limbo..or is it just me?

tykjen wrote:In my opinion Saito and Cobb had the "stare" of a lost mind in Limbo. They both have one eye thats darker than the other. And when Cobb is back on the plane, he puts on that same "stare" to remind Saito of what they just went through. I gamma'd them up a bit, but I clearly see that one eye is darker than the other on both of them in Limbo..or is it just me?

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

^ :lol: :clap:

Please post the ancient meme's in the meme thread where they belong..

tykjen wrote:Please post the ancient meme's in the meme thread where they belong..
I see you're new to the forums...