Inception Reenactment

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
"For someone like you to steal?"

Yes. In your dream state, your conscious defenses are lower. And that makes your thoughts vulnerable to theft. It's called extraction.

I love those threads btw :D

"Mr Saito, we can train your subconscious to defent itself from even the most skilled extractor"

"You have to dream a little deeper"

Alberto wrote:"Mr Saito, we can train your subconscious to defent itself from even the most skilled extractor"
"How can you do that?"

"Because I am the most skilled extractor. I know how to search your mind and find your secrets. I know the tricks. And I can teach them to your subconscious that even when you're asleep, your guard is never down."

"Look, if you want my help, you're gonna have to be completely open with me. I need to know my way around your better than your wife, better than your therapist, better than anyone. If this is a dream and you have a safe full of secrets, I need to know what's in that safe. In order for all this to work, you need to completely let me in."

Gentlemen. Enjoy your evening as I consider your proposal.

"He knows."

What's going on up there?