SEQUEL FOR INCEPTION

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
hi friends i got this idea after seeing inception in here in this sequel they make a person kill the bad illusions in dreams and plant the idea that such things does not exists things like ghosts and make them think strong enough in weak situations through dreams so please do keep comments and if you guys have any idea please suggest me please do comment on my post

After the Saito's job was done by Cobb he leaves to LA.

He leaves the INCEPTION for so many years after going to LA.

Saito's friend and partner of his company has a daughter who have been suffering from illusions which makes her panic.

She sees something like ghost coming to her and killing her she behaves in this manner when her friend was raped and murdered by a psychopath.

Her father was an atheist and wants his daughter get cured in a medicated way and psychiatrist confirms that its just imaginations of her she see things like that because her mind is so sensitive for things like ghost and murders.

She is the one who has to believe that such things doesnt exist and psychiatrist suggest shock treatment for her. But her father do not want hisdaughter get into pain.

So Saito suggests his friend about inception. He likes it and request Saito to contact cobb and tell about his daughter situation.

Then cobb thinks about his children and thinks if his children is in her situation and agrees for the job.

Cobb and his team enters the dream of that girl and makes her think that there is no such things exist and make her feel strong and brave and makes her kill the ghost in dream eammes forges as ghost and gets killed in the dream

by
B.vishwanadh

wrong forum sections

I don't have anything to coontribute storywise, but if there is a sequel, I would like to see them go into the mark's dream. We always see them going into one of the team members dreams, into a nice, preconstructed, carefully planned out world. If it was the mark who was unwittingly creating the dream on the spot; still believing he was in reality, it could potentially be much more unstable, and therefore; even more fun. :D
Like Cobb says: the mind simultaneously creates and percieves in a dream, unless if the architect gets in the middle of that process. Get rid of the architect's bit and see what happens then! "upset the established order and everything becomes chaos"! :D :D

ya what u said is really good its for thrill purpose i will try to make it out skipping the architect thing. Can u do it for me and thanks for suggestion buddy if u have a facebook id then send me a request to [email protected]

vissu wrote:ya what u said is really good its for thrill purpose i will try to make it out skipping the architect thing. Can u do it for me and thanks for suggestion buddy if u have a facebook id then send me a request to [email protected]
Here's how you do it:

First level down: 8-) The team gets the mark within the dream unconscious and are preparing to dive down another level when the archetect in charge of dreaming up the subsequent level gets killed and thrown out of the dream :o . They have to improvise and eventually they decide to simply follow the mark who is already unconscious into his dream. It's more fun if it's the mark simply because it ups the risk of the dream becoming unstable :twothumbsup:

#1fan wrote:wrong forum sections
hi friends dont think this sequel is written y christopher nolan its and idea that sticked in my mind after seeing INCEPTION. NOLAN is a great director that inspired me by his film. please friends help me out in reaching chritopher nolan just i wanna talk with him about this sequel and thanks for the veiws and one of our fans is helping me out in writing sequel for INCEPTION and i m very greatful to him.

Doesn't the dream collapse when the architect is killed? Like when Cobb caps Arthur and the palace begins to buckle in on itself?

Avenuewriter wrote:Doesn't the dream collapse when the architect is killed? Like when Cobb caps Arthur and the palace begins to buckle in on itself?
In inception cobb said that while dreaming our brain will precieve continuously so my idea is to send cobb and his team into girls dream and make her to kill the illusions she is facing and plant and idea that things like ghost doesnt exist. While dreaming her mind will automatically built the world there is no need architect and makes the film more thrill. One of my friend suggested that skipping the architect thing will make the film more thrill........

Read more: http://www.nolanfans.com/forums/viewtop ... z1Gw7mES00

Avenuewriter wrote:Doesn't the dream collapse when the architect is killed? Like when Cobb caps Arthur and the palace begins to buckle in on itself?
Are you refering to my idea? If the archetect of that level is killed then yes, the dream collapses. However, in dreams with multiple levels you need mu8ltiple architects; Like in the film: The rainy city (1st level) was Yusuf's dream, the hotel (2nd level) is Arthur's, and the snow fortress (3rd level) was Eames.
My concept would basically be the equivilent of if say Eames was killed on the 2nd level prior to them entering the 3rd. The 2nd level (the level they're currently in) would remain intact but they'd have to improvise to go a level deaper. Ex: Going into the Mark's dream or another team members dream in which there is no preconstructed dream world already set and ready. ;)

Ah, yes, now I understand, interesting idea. It reminds me of Saito's quote at the start of the film: "In my dream you play by my rules." (An awesome quote I feel is sorely unrecognized among Satio's many quote worthy lines like "I bought the airline")