Filming in LA today

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
somewhere on Spring St between College and Baker

WE NEED PICTURES. NOW. :D

if its filming in LA and its outdoors i think its fair to assume we will have pictures

apw
Hopefully we will get some more interesting pictures than just actors walking to and from trailers. :thumbdown:

apw
According to On Location Vacations, todays shoot has been cancelled/delayed.

"Oliver’s Arrow (Inception, starring Leonardo Dicaprio is filming at 1745 E 7th St, Los Angeles on 9.3, 9.4 & 9.09.09 – 9.11.09. (FYI: This shoot was most likely delayed/canceled.) Oliver’s Arrow is also slated to film at 215 Grand Av S, Pasadena, CA on 10.27 & 11.2."

But they did shoot on 3rd if I am right and we have those pics as well.

talli wrote:if its filming in LA and its outdoors i think its fair to assume we will have pictures
We're assuming that they're shooting indoors. They're using an old shoe store building.

AlexHaas wrote:
talli wrote:if its filming in LA and its outdoors i think its fair to assume we will have pictures
We're assuming that they're shooting indoors. Their using an old shoe store building.
ENGLISH LESSON OF THE DAY:
Not "Their". It is "They're using an old shoe store building."

I don't know what level of schooling you've had, but come on - let's learn to use the correct grammar.

LOL^

This is not a grammar school incase you didin't notice. You know, just pointing out. No one cares about the grammar around here, so keep it for yourself, please.