What problems/issues you had with Inception?

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Make the motivations of the characters a little better.

Give Mal a better death.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

None.

Everything is flawless. Could watch this movie all the time, especially the ending.

JayPee wrote:Everything is flawless. Could watch this movie all the time, especially the ending.

I, too, enjoy watching this movie over and over again.

My only minor quibble is that the snow-fortress-level battles in the snow-cats, etc., don't reach the level of fascination provided by the hotel-level battle. (Of course the latter has the advantage of novelty, what with the gravity-effects.)

I disagree with those who say the movie lacks emotional impact; for me it has far more than most movies can provide. As for Cobb being a rather disreputable character: since I'm of the 'flight-dream theory' school, I believe that Cobb's self-depiction as a thief and invader of minds reflects not his real-life occupation, but rather his guilt over all that had passed between him and his deceased wife. I think he felt that he'd stolen something from her, and that he'd said or done something that contributed to her suicide. So in his dream life, he thought of himself as a thief and as an aggressor into another's mind.

Bit of the dialogue between Saito and Cobb is a bit suggestive.

THAT'S IT.
Crazy Eight wrote:
Allstar wrote: Thoughts on Michael Fassbender?
no ur a assbender

darthnazgul wrote:Bit of the dialogue between Saito and Cobb is a bit suggestive.
You mean 'suggestive' in the sense of 'suggesting too much of what's to come' or in the older sense "suggestive" was often used for (of referring to sexual matters)? (The latter seems unlikely! But I'm curious about what you mean, here--maybe something entirely other than these guesses.)

Nothing and never will. :tooexcited:

Ponsonby wrote:
darthnazgul wrote:Bit of the dialogue between Saito and Cobb is a bit suggestive.
You mean 'suggestive' in the sense of 'suggesting too much of what's to come' or in the older sense "suggestive" was often used for (of referring to sexual matters)? (The latter seems unlikely! But I'm curious about what you mean, here--maybe something entirely other than these guesses.)
And I quote/possibly paraphrase:
"Come back and we'll be young men together again."

Came across as pretty hoyay.
Crazy Eight wrote:
Allstar wrote: Thoughts on Michael Fassbender?
no ur a assbender

Absolutely nothing. Nolan's best along with TDK.
We really should stop this fighting, otherwise we'll miss the fireworks!

I suppose the biggest problem I have is with the snow fortress scene. Every other action scene in the film has a certain level of sharp focus about it, but the ski chase felt a bit, dare I say, boring. Though I guess that had more to do with the fact that it's intercut with lots of other shots from the other dream levels.

Also the music got a bit repetitive and tedious in some parts, Zimmer could have done better.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.