James Cameron praises Inception

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Dark Nolan wrote:Spielberg's biggest artistic mistake IMO was Transfromers but financially it was a win
He's the executive producer... it's a Dreamworks production.

RomanM wrote:
Dark Nolan wrote:Spielberg's biggest artistic mistake IMO was Transfromers but financially it was a win
He's the executive producer... it's a Dreamworks production.
but Spielberg does not produce every movie under DreamWorks :eh:

that was his own personal choice because he knew it's a great opportunity to put some money in the pocket

I remember when he received the Cecil B.DeMille award at the Golden Globes they actually played scenes from Transformers in his montage.. so out of place
@sammyjankis88

Robin wrote:I remember when he received the Cecil B.DeMille award at the Golden Globes they actually played scenes from Transformers in his montage.. so out of place
Really? that would be like... :wtf:

hoppity-kick wrote:
Robin wrote:I remember when he received the Cecil B.DeMille award at the Golden Globes they actually played scenes from Transformers in his montage.. so out of place
Really? that would be like... :wtf:
Haha that is funny. That would be like having a Bill Murray montage and including clips from "Garfield" :lol:

kit-kat wrote:^Wow, somehow, I would have never thought Cameron would say that :o
I'm not the biggest fan of his recent works (okay, just Avatar, although I did enjoy it. I still haven't seen Titanic... I know, I must be the only person on this planet with that :lol:), but I never had anything against him either, and now at least we agree on something. :thumbup:
I haven't seen Titanic too..... :lol:

Well this has changed my views on Cameron, nice one! :thumbup:

Mason01 wrote:Well this has changed my views on Cameron, nice one! :thumbup:
You judge people based on whether or not they like certain movies? :wtf:

steveportee wrote:
Mason01 wrote:Well this has changed my views on Cameron, nice one! :thumbup:
I always thought Cameron was kind of in love with himself and his own movies, but since he complimented better Directors than himself (Nolan), It's changed my view on his personality, or it could just to gain a bit more popularity... 8-)

Mason01 wrote:
steveportee wrote:
I always thought Cameron was kind of in love with himself and his own movies, but since he complimented better Directors than himself (Nolan), It's changed my view on his personality, or it could just to gain a bit more popularity... 8-)
+1