inception hard to understand for you?

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
actually I don't give rat's ass.
He said Inception was confusing and then complained about Ariadne asking to much questions. :lol:
I suspect he might be a ghost speaker. :lol:
gib sigs

lol you have a point. But hey he's a kid! I mean idk why he reviewed this film in the first place. Who's gonna say "oh a 10 year old said this movie was no good so we cant see it".
Say Girl

The key scene that everyone is talking about is the final scene when the top ceases to stop spinning or begins to wobble, depending on your opinion. This makes the ending ambiguous, since we are not sure if Dom Cobb actually escaped limbo or is still stuck in it. In the dream world, the top spins forever and in the real world, the top eventually falls down.

Remember in 2001: A Space Odyssey when there is a 15 minute space walk to go out and retrieve a faulty circuit? We had to watch that entire process unravel and listen to the actor breathe, because there's no sound in space, so all you heard was his breathing inside his helmet, right? Remember how deliberate that scene was?

Well, with Inception, remember how Arthur was floating in zero gravity and wrapping up the bodies and taking them down the hallway to the elevator, and setting the charges? While, at the same time a van was falling off a bridge in slow motion, and Eames was fighting projections in the snow, etc.

There is just so much attention to process, detail, and rather than the movie being "hard to understand", it just has lots and lots of detail, process, and deliberate unravelling of the processes, and this is kind of what the story is about - it's almost all about its process of unravelling itself, with the emotional element thrown in with the loss of loved one, and father-son relationship. Since there are so many layers of detail and intricate unravelling of this detail, many are confusing this with being "complex", when it's really just sheer, beautiful, high quality intricate detail - it's really a masterpiece - I've seen no other movie like it...

inception is not hard to understand.but is a complex story with much hidden details.it's a detail film for sure.