Inception Voted #1 Trailer of 2010

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
RomanM wrote:Nolan's film's, especially the two Batmans, always have smashing trailers man. INCEPTION had a series of just amazing trailers and TV spots.
Agreed, Inception had phenomenal trailers.

I must've watched and rewatched the trailers and TV spots on the blu-ray a dozen times. I've seen the movie about twenty times yet the trailers still hold so much excitement and tension. Best trailers this year by a country mile. Can't wait for the TDKR teaser :D

Armandhammer wrote:I remember the good days when we thought Arthur was the bad guy :lol:
:lol: I was sure that he'd either die and/or be a traitor.

In terms of the atmosphere it gave for the film, my favourite Inception trailer is trailer 2 - it gave the impression of being really urban (which I guess it is, but I was thinking even more urban). Somehow I imagined the whole of 'reality' in Inception the be set within one fictional metropolis, like Blade Runner but without neon/darkness and rain, and Cobb + co would be travelling to businessmen's offices etc - but I guess I was wrong...

christophmac wrote:
Armandhammer wrote:I remember the good days when we thought Arthur was the bad guy :lol:
:lol: I was sure that he'd either die and/or be a traitor.

In terms of the atmosphere it gave for the film, my favourite Inception trailer is trailer 2 - it gave the impression of being really urban (which I guess it is, but I was thinking even more urban). Somehow I imagined the whole of 'reality' in Inception the be set within one fictional metropolis, like Blade Runner but without neon/darkness and rain, and Cobb + co would be travelling to businessmen's offices etc - but I guess I was wrong...
That was one aspect that I was surprised to find absent even when I went to see Inception. I think it was from all the early talk that DiCaprio was playing a CEO-type character and the "corporate espionage" factor.

I also think some of our theories made for more interesting climaxes than what was actually onscreen. Arthur having to collect the team and hide them in the elevator to protect them from projections (which would then lead to the hallway fights) seems more thrilling than getting them there for the kick.

Brrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
gib sigs

George wrote: That was one aspect that I was surprised to find absent even when I went to see Inception. I think it was from all the early talk that DiCaprio was playing a CEO-type character and the "corporate espionage" factor.

I also think some of our theories made for more interesting climaxes than what was actually onscreen. Arthur having to collect the team and hide them in the elevator to protect them from projections (which would then lead to the hallway fights) seems more thrilling than getting them there for the kick.
Agreed there... but I still thought the scene with the elevator was very well done.

That, on top of Eames' fortress destruction and the van edging closer to the water, mae the climax ridiculously intense.

I remember how pumped I was when I saw the first teaser trailer. I actually predicted it to be Batman 3 until I saw JGL and (who for a long time) I thought was DiCaprio jumping around Matrix-style in the hallway... It probably stuck in my head more than any of the other trailers.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I remember the good days when we thought Arthur was the bad guy :lol:

even i truly thought arthur had a darkside to him. :lol:
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.