Inception Voted #1 Trailer of 2010

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.

Sweet.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

It did have an amazing trailer. :thumbup:
The Most Audience Boos Heard In a Theater: Devil
:lol:

BRRRRRRRRMMMMM-kin' amazing. :shock: ;)

Great, Inception would be my choice for best trailer too, 'Mind Heist' already itself is so amazing, I can't remember the last time I listened to a trailer music so many times. :)

Anyway, I'm not sure if this has been posted before, but I just found it, Warner made a new trailer to the movie to promote it for the Oscars:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClDEXTEd ... r_embedded

cant argue here...amazing trailer...many movies tried to use similar music for their trailers too.. I.E. True Grit

indeed this was the best trailer of 2010 :thumbup:

I have a big complaint with the line in one of the trailers that goes 'It's called Inception' which comes after the film dialogue about extraction.
That is just odd! a process of breaking into someone's mind to, like, extract their secrets, that's called Inception, is it? Or do they mean the title of the film? I was confused.

Trailer offered the audience a minimal plot outline while leaving out so many great details and turns. You get it, but yet you have no idea who or what is going on.

I remember the good days when we thought Arthur was the bad guy :lol:

Fantastic music, great clips …

Oh, easily the best trailer for 2010.

Nowadays, trailers show the entire movie and its frustrating. :x

Nolan's film's, especially the two Batmans, always have smashing trailers man. INCEPTION had a series of just amazing trailers and TV spots.