Was Eames gay?

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
I was just wondering if anyone else thought Eames was gay? I've been going on for MONTHS about how Arthur and Eames make a much better couple than Arthur and Ariadne. And I've read people's theories that Eames might possibly be a gay man? Some people's 'evidence' is quite supportive. One evidence is how Cobb and Eames are discussing inception and Eames awkwardly says 'the relationship with the father' and Cobb nods knowingly. Of course, not all gays have bad relationships with their parents (I'm gay) and there's also signs of Eames' constant flirtation with Arthur. Does anyone else think he's gay? Thanks! :)

I
think
not.
:JGLface:

deleted
Last edited by Johnson_808 on October 18th, 2015, 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Johnson_808 wrote:I don't think it really matters.

..but he possibly could be.
Well...it may not matter...but it's quite interesting IMO.

DreamArchitect wrote:
Johnson_808 wrote:I don't think it really matters.

..but he possibly could be.
Well...it may not matter...but it's quite interesting IMO.
Not being snarky here but...what is quite interesting about it? Eames' sexuality has no bearing on the movie as far as I can tell. The interaction between Eames and Arthur could be seen as brotherly just as easily as being latent homosexuality (see Fight Club). I guess it just depends on your point of view.

the movie doens´t get any more interesting if he is or if he´s not but i don´t think so

Does it matter if Eames is gay or not? No. End of story.

Rob
Damn, you people really are stupid as hell.

No, its a fandom thing.