Cobb´s Totem

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
I think it is the chip, I'm not sure but I think I saw him toying around with it while they were in the workshop. It could've been something else because I wasn't watching it very closely, but yea...

Anne Elk (Miss) wrote:
lionsaulter wrote:and he thinks eames has no totem, he is too cool to have a totem
Does Eames have a totem? That we see, I mean.

The chip is just a forged chip and he's not precious about it.
the poker chip is eames totem if you played assemble your team(there´s topic somewhere) you would notice the totems of ariadne cobb and arthur and there was also a poker chip so...

Anne Elk (Miss) wrote:
lionsaulter wrote:and he thinks eames has no totem, he is too cool to have a totem

I don't think we're ever shown Eames' totem, and I suppose it isn't a requirement. After all, Cobb used to not have one, Yusef and Saito don't seem to have one, etc. But I like the idea that Eames "is too cool to have a totem" :lol:

this would be saito´s totem

lionsaulter wrote:this would be saito´s totem...
Nice! :clap:

chee wrote:I think it is the chip, I'm not sure but I think I saw him toying around with it while they were in the workshop. It could've been something else because I wasn't watching it very closely, but yea...
Yes, you're right. Too subtle for me, that.

Oh, nice.

Find something new every time you watch it. :lol:

Anne Elk (Miss) wrote:

He's seen with a poker chip at least twice duing the planning process of the film, and on the Inception Movie UK facebook page, there are facebook profile picture icons for each totem - the poker chip is one of them.

christophmac wrote:He's seen with a poker chip at least twice duing the planning process of the film
When? :think:
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote:
christophmac wrote:He's seen with a poker chip at least twice duing the planning process of the film
When? :think:
Well, here for one.