How to get an autograph from Christopher Nolan

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Goodmorning everybody!
I'm an italian girl looking for information about how to get an autograph from Christopher Nolan. My boyfriend is studying to become a filmmaker and I would like to give him a copy of the screenplay autographed.
I'am fully aware that it is not easy to find what I'm looking for but I hope someone could help me!
Thanks
Nathalie

Move to LA
Stalk Christopher Nolan
???
Profit!

chee wrote:Move to LA
Stalk Christopher Nolan
???
Profit!
^This^

nothing more to be said

Apparently, He's in India and had I known it before, I wouldn't have any problem asking him for his autograph twice! But a guy ran a contest after release of Inception to win.
Unfort. I couldn't win it but what would've stopped saving it and I'mma frame it too! Better than nothing at all, eh? [ LINK: http://twitpic.com/26en20 ] Hope it helps!

JayCificity wrote:Apparently, He's in India and had I known it before, I wouldn't have any problem asking him for his autograph twice! But a guy ran a contest after release of Inception to win.
Unfort. I couldn't win it but what would've stopped saving it and I'mma frame it too! Better than nothing at all, eh? [ LINK: http://twitpic.com/26en20 ] Hope it helps!
Source?
gib sigs

Well I got a Batman Begins screenplay that he signed, it was one of the scripts he gave to the WB execs when trying to get it greenlit by WB.

Yes I have a piece of Nolan/Batman history in my home and it is real.

I got it from eBay and thats the best place if I was looking for something like that.

rbevanx wrote:Well I got a Batman Begins screenplay that he signed, it was one of the scripts he gave to the WB execs when trying to get it greenlit by WB.

Yes I have a piece of Nolan/Batman history in my home and it is real.

I got it from eBay and thats the best place if I was looking for something like that.
Just to know, how much did you pay that? ;)

Stalk Christopher Nolan
???
Profit!
Possibilities for the ??? include the following:

-Become best bros with C. Nolz
-Get restraining order taken out on you
-Get free autographed copy of The Dark Knight Rises script
-Get asked to audition for the role Hugo Strange (or Talia Al Ghul if you're female)
-Get ass whooped by Chris Nolan, who emerges from house wearing Batman costume

steveportee wrote:
Stalk Christopher Nolan
???
Profit!
Possibilities for the ??? include the following:

-Become best bros with C. Nolz
-Get restraining order taken out on you
-Get free autographed copy of The Dark Knight Rises script
-Get asked to audition for the role Hugo Strange (or Talia Al Ghul if you're female)
-Get ass whooped by Chris Nolan, who emerges from house wearing Batman costume
I would stalk Chris Nolan to get beat up by him while he's wearing a Batman costume.

No, seriously. I would.

Now that would be a story to tell your grandchildren. :batface: