The Big Under Cover Contest

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
There's a contest going on on deviantART for Inception fans. :D
DeviantART is excited to announce "The Big Under" Comic Cover Art Contest! Read the comic script, get inspired, but don’t get stuck in limbo, because we want to see how you envision the cover!

The winning entry will fetch a handsome $2,000, plus it might be used as the cover for the digital comic "Inception - The Big Under", which may be included as a bonus on an upcoming Warner Bros. Home Entertainment release.

"The Big Under" is a prequel to the film Inception; it reveals how Cobb and company get to Saito to put him under for the dream featured in the beginning of the film.
http://news.deviantart.com/article/137706/

I'm not entering, but if others want to, here it is! $2,000 prize! :D

i don´t have the skills to do that but 2.000$ is a lot of money

I would join the contest but I can't draw for shit, maybe I should convince my sister to do it... :think:

My brother'll probably give it a go.

damn it why am i a single child?

I never got around to doing my comic pages, but maybe I'll get it together for a cover. :lol:

Anita18 wrote:I never got around to doing my comic pages, but maybe I'll get it together for a cover. :lol:
Same here. I was gonna do one of the pages but I'm such a procrastinator. :(

chee wrote:
Anita18 wrote:I never got around to doing my comic pages, but maybe I'll get it together for a cover. :lol:
Same here. I was gonna do one of the pages but I'm such a procrastinator. :(
I spent a lot of time researching but then having to put everything together was what I managed to avoid. :lol:

A cover can be a little more creative and out there, whee.

I read the script for The Big Under and I was totally blown by this one. I found this one better than The Cobol Job. I was so hoping this one to come a bit early so that it can be included in DVD/BR like TCJ. But it's not that easy task either! DeviantARTists are really brilliant and as the name itself says, Deviant. Kudos to some posters & banners they've drawn.